The Grass IS Greener at Blackstone
We confidently offer the best culture, benefits and professional growth in the industry.
We back that with a 42% return rate.
Meaning, nearly half of our team members that have left Blackstone, returned for another position at a later date.
At Blackstone, we have created a culture and work environment for you to not only have a job, but build a lifelong career.
Your success is our success, and that’s why we are committed to your job satisfaction. We provide our employees with benefits that match their values, and ultimately enhance the personal and professional lives of our team members.
- Medical, dental and vision healthcare
- Flex spending account
- Highly competitive incentive comp plan,
with a mix of both commissions and
bonuses, and additional quarterly SPIFs
throughout the year
- Eight paid holidays
- Five paid sick days per year
- Three weeks of paid vacation
- Supplemental life & disability insurance
- Generous internal employee referral program
- While Blackstone is headquartered in San Francisco,
our team is fully remote, giving you the flexibility to
work or live anywhere across the United States!
- We value culture and connection, so we strive to meet
with our fellow team members on a quarterly basis.
Blackstone covers all travel expenses to events in
Colorado, San Francisco and Arlington.
- From day one, we provide context, tools and guidance
every step of the way. From there, the sky is the limit.
- We will support you and map out your journey based
on your potential and goals.