Blackstone Talent Group is seeking Technical Recruiters to support our client’s contract, contract-to-hire, and direct placement needs. Our Talent Practice is a tight-knit operation and a global provider of IT solutions. Our agile and customized approach ensures that we meet our clients’ specific needs and adapt to and fully support our clients’ way of doing business.
- Identify candidates to fill high-volume client job openings through cold calling, lead generation, internet recruiting, referral generation, social networking, etc.
- Review resumes, conduct phone screens, video interviews, and reference checks
- Understand and summarize the candidate’s key strengths, liabilities, and requirements
- Maintain contractor relationships to foster future business and identify new opportunities through existing clients
- Proactively recruit and maintain relationships with highly sought-after candidates for client marketing
- Communicate with your internal sales team on req priority and business planning
- Prior experience managing the full-lifecycle recruitment process and have a successful track record of recruiting in the IT sectors
- 2+ years of work experience within a service-oriented, people-focused industry
- Proven ability to learn and use new systems quickly
- Ability to learn how to assess candidate’s technical ability; identify and match candidate’s behavioral traits
- Previous experience meeting and exceeding individual quotas is a plus
- Salary negotiation; former training is a plus
- Self-starter, motivated, and detail/results-oriented
- Proven strong and relentless work ethic
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business, or related field
What’s in it for you?
Blackstone offers a culture that is team based where you can find a voice and effect a positive change in policy, business, and new resources, and we will help grow your career and book of business with unwavering support. You will be well-compensated for your efforts: We offer a competitive base salary and a lucrative un-capped commission plan/earning potential + monetary incentives/contests to feed your competitive nature throughout the year + 100% paid benefits, 224 hours PTO (3 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days, 8 holidays) AND potential for an annual base pay increase (based on performance and merit), a non-micro managed environment and the opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals.