Why Choose Blackstone?
As a talented professional you have options, and Blackstone is different. We think you’ll notice that difference from your first conversation with us.
We are committed to both your success and your job satisfaction, and we back that up by promising to help foster your professional growth over your career with us.
You Deserve Epic Benefits
We also understand how important benefits are to you. We think it’s only fair to reward your talent and hard work with a full slate of benefits.
- Paid Health Insurance
- Paid Dental Insurance
- Paid Vision Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Short-Term Disability
- Paid Long-Term Disability
- 1 week of Paid Sick/Personal Days
- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Paid Holiday Time
- Company Paid Life/AD&D Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Accident Assistance
- Multiple Employee Recognition Awards and Programs
- Credit Union Membership
- Supplemental Life & Disability Insurance
- Generous Internal Employee Referral Program
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Formal Mentoring Program
- Training/Career Development/Certification Programs
The Blackstone Culture
The Blackstone culture is about working hard, collaborating for success, and having fun. We work hard, and we believe in celebrating our successes and coming together as a group to laugh, build relationships and enjoy the achievements along the way. In fact, it is our people who truly make our culture so unique.
We organize team social events, and have great benefits and perks. We like to give back to our community. Have you ever wanted to jump out of a plane? Us too! Our “I Am Interesting” program encourages you to bring your experiences, hobbies and passion to the Blackstone community. Work with us, and we promise you’ll never be bored.
Think you’re Blackstone material? We’d love to meet you.